Nothing found here
Perhaps You will find something interesting from these lists...
All Blog Posts:
- Tarrant County Republican Chairman Barnes’ statement regarding Tarrant County’s newly formed Election Integrity Task Force.
- Tarrant County Judge, Tim O’Hare, Rescinded the Covid-19 Emergency Declaration on January 13th, 2023.
- United States Congress – Cornyn, Ellzey Bill to Honor Late Rep. Ron Wright Passes House, Will Rename Local Post Office After Tarrant County Congressman
- Help save the United States Senate by block walking for Herschel Walker in GA!
- Join the Final Super Block Walks This Saturday and Sunday!
- Get Out The Vote Rally With Dr. Ben Carson Today!
- TCGOP Get Out the Vote Rally with Special Guest, Senator Ted Cruz!
- Make Sure to Get Out and Vote!
- The Keep Tarrant Red Office Opened in Dalworthington Gardens!
- The Keep Tarrant Red Office Opened in Southlake!
- Team Abbott & Nguyen Blockwalk!
- Our First Tarrant GOP Cigar Dinner Night Was a Huge Success!
- Chairman Barnes’ Remarks During Press Event Regarding Numerous Pieces of Evidence that Allege Both Corruption and Extreme Racism on the Part of Democrat Candidates in Tarrant County
- Governor Abbott Endorsed by the Fort Worth Police Officers Association
- Governor Abbott stopped by the Texas Asian Republican Club
- “Meet and Greet” O’Hare, Nguyen, and Starnes
- “Meet, Greet, and Skate” Judge Brooke Allen
- “Meet Judges and Candidates” Matt Hayes and Tan Parker Event
- Tarrant County Republican Chairman Barnes’ statement regarding voter fraud and the connection to Deborah Peoples.
- Victory 2022!
- This Week in Tarrant County
- The American Dream is Still Alive in Tarrant County
- Poll Watcher and Election Worker Class
- ‘Shoot for Chris’ Brings Together Tarrant County Republicans
- Candidates Ready to Paint Tarrant County Red this November